Friday, February 11, 2011

An unexpected way to start the day

Last night I went to bed at around midnight, which is pretty early for me.  I was just feeling really tired.  I woke up this morning, still not feeling totally all together, only to discover that my house along with all the houses on my street do not have water.  Thankfully Fallout Boy and Nice Nurse let me borrow their shower and I headed off to work.  I still wasn't feeling great, but was determined to make it through my shift.  About an hour in I had to excuse myself from a customer because I was about 30 seconds away from fainting.  I went to the back room to cool down, and eventually I was sent home.

At this point, I have been taking it easy at home watching T.V. and eating a big bowl of soup.  I feel a little better, but hopefully I'll bounce back before tonight when Mr. Rational and Literary Cat get into town.

Welp, that's all I have for now so Dpad Without Direction will leave you with this,

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book." 
-Irish Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment